Monday 6 July 2020

They actually asked us to tell them about our characters

The WODiscord has a "share your OCs" section! So, inevitably...


Tanith (not her real name... or mine) was my first idea from the advertising before the first edition Vampire: The Masquerade rulebook came out. A Goth art student turned Brujah, who in one game could have become Toreador clan whip despite, well, not being a Toreador.


...

My latest character: Didi Duvall, Hollow One in Mage: The Ascension. Because we already had a hero type, I went for comedy sidekick, ripping off inspired by Kenzi from Lost Girl. Put THE WORST next to Concept on the character sheet. (After checking the other players were okay with that!) Not having to be the sensible one was so liberating.


Also, I swear not all my characters are Goths. (citation needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment