Saturday 3 July 2021

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt

Made it into the alpha weekend for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt (trailer). As predicted, I was terrible.

The five minute tutorial took me half an hour as I had to find out you have to be running already to slide. After that, I made it to character creation. 



Note that there are not action shots. :D 

Hanging out in Elysium has always been more my playstyle anyway.

(And posting this on Twitter got a Like from the Associate Character Art Lead. :) )

I had fun being demolished, but would definitely love a "look around Prague" test setting, or an RP hangout.

The first expansion clan is Ventrue, so we have all the "regular modern vampire" clans as well as the "visual interest and stealth" Nosferatu who always seem more popular in games with a visual element than at the table. 

I can confirm that the menu music is very atmospheric.

And the title sequence, featuring the already confirmed Katana And Trenchcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment