Monday 9 November 2015

Coincidental magic. With trucks.

In the gap between Halloween and the Bloodlines anniversary, imagining Mage: The Ascension from an outside POV at WOD Happens. It wouldn't be big and flashy, it would look like accidents...

The quiet week between Halloween and the Bloodlines anniversary where - oh, Mages at war. #WorldOfDarkness weather is coincidental lightning

When I grow up I want to be a Hollow One. Not that I'm going to grow up.

From an outside POV Mage battles are running, shouting and then someone getting hit by a reversing truck.

And then the Tremere are all like "look, I'm shooting fireballs, no Paradox for me!"
And then there's another truck.

There are always more trucks.

Mage war is less obvious than vampire or werewolf war. Unless you own a rare book store or a server farm.

Or, of course, a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment